Showing the single result

  • Uncategorised

    High Court Enforcement and Bailiffs

    We can instruct bailiffs to evict your tenant’s once your court order has been granted. You can either instruct the Bailiffs or proceed to forward the claim to the High Court to obtain an enforcement order. We can guide you through which process seems most effective depending on the nature of your claim. ¬†Your court order can sometimes award you …